2.1
Equipment Quality
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 31

I called and emailed with at least 3 other representatives, and they are refusing to replace the broken/non-functioning bike. They keep stating that while I opened the complaint and reported the issue immediately, I didn’t send them photos of the exact problem in time for their warranty to cover the bike.

I guess they think that we, as consumers, should also be able identify, diagnose, and repair their broken products. I’m sure this warranty, if honored, would have been laughable, as well.

Oh, they did offer to send me replacement parts at a reduced price though, if I covered shipping. I’m washing my hands of this garbage product and company, and will be taking the broken bike to the local dump.

Original review posted by user Oct 01

I ordered 2 mini bikes from them at the en of July 2018, and after 2 days of barely being ridden, one of them seized up and wouldn't run. Sounded like something completely broke off in the transfer case.

I called and called, and finally got the information on how to file a claim. Just a heads up, you have to play mechanic, and tear down the bike, and take photos of what you think is the problem. I have a busy schedule, and don't have time to do this, especially for a $280 mini bike. on Sept 29th, I finally got around to taking apart the primary, as instructed by the MPR rep, and sent them detailed photos of what was wrong.

I was polite (see attached images). Apparently, there's a 6-day warranty, which is about when these garbage machines start to die.

Do NOT buy from them. Lesson learned.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments