Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This company is a complete scam.They send you a mini pocket rocket that will not work or will only work for one or two runs before you are having problems.

My son took one right on it we had bolts falling out of the clutch area. My handy husband was able to help fix that problem Only to take another run on the bike and find that the rear wheel ball bearings were falling out. When we stop the bike and then had been leaking gas all over the inside of the motor. The rear body was cracked as well.

When we contacted the company to send us replacement parts or get a refund, we were told they could not help us because we had put gas in the motorcycle and once we did that we couldn't ship it. I was able to get my money back from my bank once I reported this scam of a company. They have an F rating through the BBB and if you look at the companies complaints online you will find several. The complaints state back to around 2008.

Hoping The more complaints that are put out on this company they will be shut down and put out of business.

The people are rude not helpful and could care less about resolving any issues.Don't be fooled and buy a mini pocket rocket from this company!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mini Pocket Rockets. The most disappointing about mini pocket rockets motorcycle from Mini Pocket Rockets was damaged item, sending wrong part intentionally and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mini Pocket Rockets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare Mini Pocket Rockets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mini Pocket Rockets?

Comments