Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Purchased an RX1 for Christmas. It arrived damaged, no seat, no side panels, bent caliper.

When I called to let them know, they told me it wasn't their problem and I'd need to contact their help desk department. After emailing them, I was told it wasn't their problem again. They said that if it was damaged it wouldn't have been delivered. Well, then why was it delivered?

I asked to speak to a supervisor 5 times within 2 days, every time they sent me to Anita's voicemail. I never got a call back, ever. Finally, I called UPS and had them pick the package back up and return it. When I called to let MPR know it was being returned, they said they will look at it and decide if I would be refunded.

I have a dispute in with my bank to hopefully get my $360 back.

Completely shady company, horrible customer service, and how "Anita" still has a job is beyond me. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and hopefully this doesn't happen to someone else.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of mini pocket rockets motorcycle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $357. Mini Pocket Rockets needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mini pocket rockets motorcycle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mini Pocket Rockets.

Comments