1.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 14

I later received an email that I can't return it because I put gas in it, even though it was drained and the engine allowed to run to remove any remaining gas.They claim this is a shipping issue, although a quick online search indicates engines can be shipped if the tanks have been emptied.

So now it appears I'm out $427. Forgot to mention the poor quality of the instructions.

They clearly state to fill the gas tank with oil as the last step in the assembly process.I filed a claim with my credit card company based on my belief that this sale was based on their fraudulent website, intentionally misrepresenting their product and providing bogus ratings.

Original review posted by user Jun 14

Their site said the KTX Radical Mini Dirt Bike was appropriate for someone up to 6'2".I bought this for my 10 year old grandson who is big for his age at 5', but there is no way this would work for him.

This is a very small bike. The pictures on the website are very misleading. Website shows 5 star rating and has some comments that appear to support customer approval, but there is no where to rate the products. Return policy is that I have to pay a 25% restocking fee plus the shipping.

Really an expensive lesson.Don't waste your money with this company unless you are looking for something for a very small child.

Review about: Motorcycle.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: False and misleading product descriptions, Return policy.

Had an Experience with Mini Pocket Rockets?

Comments

perrynwatkins2_70

First off why would you fill the GAS TANK "GAS" up completely with oil..I HIGHLY DOUBT they said to do that!

Even if they did most people would be smart enough to know not to do that.. Even if it is a 2 stroke you have to balance the gas and oil mixture! Simple task..

sounds like you screwed up your bike engine because you couldnt follow VERY simple directions.Also sounds like you're lacking the comon knowledge of small engines and wanted them to refund your money because of your screw up.